First of all, you must create an account. Click here to open the registration page.
- If you don't have the Game installed; here is the download for the World of Warcraft WoTLK 3.3.5a (Torrent) client.
(If you don't have Torrent downloader, download Bittorent first.
- Once you did download World of Warcraft 3.3.5a, open the directory, change your realmlist & you can start playing by running wow.exe
Remember to login with your username and not your e-mail adress.
If you have Wrath of the Lich King installed already
1. Go to your realmlist.wtf located within the "Data" folder. =(C:/World of Warcraft 3.3.5a/Data/enUS)
and edit it with Notepad++.
2. Erase all text and change it to:
set realmlist 184.108.40.206
set realmname "Valgarde"
3. Save the file and close it.
4. Delete your Cache folder, so you dont have any errors.
5. Install our Custom patch (custom titles): Direct
Tutorial how to put in the Custom Patch File: